Amped Electrical Supplies: Electrical Wholesale Supplier in VereenigingWe have your back!
Amped Electrical Supplies
Specializes in Sourcing and Supplying
the following Electrical Components/Devices
to the commercial and industrial sectors:
- Electrical installation and repair supplies, including products such as electrical tape, conduit, wire connectors, etc.
- Electrical panels, including main electrical panels, breaker panels, and distribution panels.
- Electrical boxes, including various types of electrical boxes, such as junction boxes, conduit boxes, and outlet boxes.
- Electrical Switches and Outlets, including items such as GFCI outlets, wall outlets, and dimmer switches.
- Electrical connectors, including various types of connectors, such as wire nuts, butt connectors, and terminal blocks.
- Electrical Wiring and cable, including various types of electrical wire and cable, such as copper wire, aluminum wire, and fiber optic cable.
- Cable management and raceway systems, including products such as cable trays, conduit, and wire ducts, which are used to organize and protect electrical cables.
- Electrical enclosures: , including electrical cabinets, control panels, and switchgear.
- Electrical motors and gearboxes, including products such as AC motors and DC motors.
- Electric generators, used to generate and transmit electricity – both petrol & diesel types… and from high-quality silent type or open frame generator
- Electrical heating and controls.
- Power transmission and distribution equipment, including transformers, power transmission lines, and distribution panels, which are used to transmit and distribute electricity over long distances.
- Industrial automation and control equipment: , including products such as PLCs, HMIs, and industrial control panels, which are used to automate and control industrial processes.
- Renewable energy products, including products such as solar panels, wind turbines, and energy storage systems, which are used to generate electricity from renewable sources.
- Electrical test and measurement equipment, including multimeters, oscilloscopes, and clamp meters – used to test and measure electrical systems and components.
- Electrical tools and equipment, including a range of tools and equipment used in electrical work, such as wire strippers, voltage testers, and multimeters.
- PVC conduit and accessories.
- Electrical Lighting, including a wide range of lighting products like light bulbs, light fixtures, and LED lighting.
- Electrical safety equipment, including products such as protective cloring. circuit breakers, surge protectors, and safety switches.
What you can expect from Amped Electrical Supplies
Extensive knowledge of, and experience in, sourcing and supplying the whole range of electrical supplies
A top electrical supplier with a good work ethic – one that you can be trusted to have your back in all situations
Personal attention to your requirements for the electrical products you need to get the work done
active attention to your work schedule and getting electrical products delivered to you on time
Clear and timely communication about any unforseen hickups in sourcing your electrical supplies
Expert advice about the range of electrical supply options – including the quality of products supplied
Competitive pricing for electrical components and devices that you may need for the completion of your projects
Walking the extra mile – especially in crises situatuations – to help you see your project through to completion
What customers say about us as a wholesale electrical supplier…
We source and supply
electrical components and devices
from (amongst others!)
the following electrical supply companies
Amped Electrical Supplies Source products
from al the major electrical manufacturers
in South Africa and abroad, including…
CBI electric group
CCG cable terminations
Dab Pump Performance
EM Electro Mechanica
SICK Sensor Intelligence
Select a link below to read articles on the Amped Electrical Supplies Blog
Electrical equipment is an essential part of our daily lives. We use it to power everything from lights and appliances to computers and smartphones. To ensure that your electrical equipment works properly and lasts as long as possible, it is important to perform...
Thinking about upgrading your HVAC system? Then you might be wondering whether it's worth the investment. The answer is: Yes! Especially if you upgrade to an energy-efficient HVAC system. Energy-efficient HVAC systems offer a wide range of benefits - both for your...
If you're in charge of a commercial site, you will know exactly how important it is to have backup power. Especially in cases of a power outage. That is why you electric generator is an essential tool to ensure that your business can continue to operate - even when...
Electrical grids are created using a combination of electrical components. Switchgear (i.e. the combination of disconnects, fuses, and circuit breakers) helps to isolate each piece of electrical equipment. This is helpful because it allows plant managers to...
Electrical switchgear is an integral part of any electric power system. Switchgear includes fuses, switches, relays, isolators, circuit breaker, potential and current transformer, indicating device, lightning arresters, etc. It’s purpose is to protect electrical...
Circuit Breakers are mechanical devices that involve a magnetic solenoid and a bimetallic strip inside. When the strip heats up (due to current), it bends and activates the solenoid - which in turn trip the circuit breaker and stop the flow of power. Fuses (on the...